06 4Rt Or 2012 Evo?

dannymagic

Its a 2t sorry :beer:

You got me all excited there.....I reckon you're looking at a 2007/8 Mont for that money. I wasn't a 4rt fan until I had a ride of a PTB model, it's the most fun I've had p|55|ng about on a trials bike I've ever had but I don't know how competitive it would be at a trial ( I don't worry about my marks). I think you need to cadge a ride of each steed in the location you plan to use it i.e in a section or at your playground.

Very different bikes

An 2t Evo will be more competitive in most clubman's hands, no contest

4RT is a class act, not to everybody's liking - but when it all comes together, it does feel good

It always depends on terrain too, if you're riding more open type Northern rocky sections, these will favour the 4RT

Chalk and cheese,Mont is beautifully made and has a character an Evo doesn't,but is less competitive.Try both.see which one you like best and is most suited to the events you ride and your style and skill level

Chalk and cheese,Mont is beautifully made and has a character an Evo doesn't,but is less competitive.Try both.see which one you like best and is most suited to the events you ride and your style and skill level

Oh yeah that sounds correct. Right on the money. Use this guys advise.

... Mate..... Why are you asking one bike is 6 Years younger!!!!! Go with the new bike.

Oh yeah that sounds correct. Right on the money. Use this guys advise.

... Mate..... Why are you asking one bike is 6 Years younger!!!!! Go with the new bike.

Unless he wants a 4T

I said that in my post, a 2T Evo will be a better bike in most people's hands - however we're not all the same and some prefer the Mont

Ride each bike and see what you like best

The idea was that the Mont I'd seen appeared to be really well looked after and everyone bangs on about the build quality of the monts. I ended up buying the Beta in the end. I had a 2003 Rev 3 270 before which was a fantastic bike and everything still worked like new 10 years later so they cant be that bad right?

In my nick of the woods, Beta also have a good reputation, so I think it's mostly a question of taste and riding style...

You can buy a rundown trashed 2012 bike and also a 2006 bike in perfect working order, so...

Edited by guys