Trialstar Graphics

subira

I'm thinking of 'Pimping Up My Ride' - but don't want to dress it up as a later model.

Has anyone ever managed to contact the Trialstar folks and get info on their graphics ? I've tried a few emails but I don't get a response - maybe someone has told them how badly I ride ;)

I reckon Andy at graffics.co.uk could knock you up something special though..

I had thought about getting Andy to do something - trouble is I can't come up with any good ideas on what to do ;)

I'm thinking of 'Pimping Up My Ride' - but don't want to dress it up as a later model.

Has anyone ever managed to contact the Trialstar folks and get info on their graphics ? I've tried a few emails but I don't get a response - maybe someone has told them how badly I ride :D

Have managed to contact them by post with a order & they phoned me back after a few days ;) Pretty tidy when they arrive though.

I ll have to think of something first andy and when i get a bit more cash, for further reference my bikes a 98 contact , can you do something for that bike ?

I ll think of something and let you know when i decide,( also when i get some spare cash) Just nice to know what you can do..cheers Lewis.

The trialstar graphics for the Gasser looks a f***in mess!!

If your gonna customize your bike, then you do something individual (and sometyhing that actually looks good ;) )

Andy at Graffics is the way to go!