Witch Wheel Is This On My 199B

bondy

i could take it off i sopose it probely would look beter but i dont use the bike so ill think about it dosant bother me if i start using it then ill take it off its in my bedroom so i have somthing nice to look at in the morning.

hi patrick yes thats what i thought. i just need to know what sprocket to put on.

When you know the manufactor of your wheel than it's easy to find the matching sprocket.

You are using a 520 chain I think?

The sprocket has a large hole with inner diameter which I would measure up.

Then six holes in a regulary distance or partial angle of a circle, (should be 60°) and which have a inner diameter too.

Then there is the distance between the fastener holes and the large hole, has to be measured too.

With these information ask a local Honda dealer which also sales dirt bikes if he have something that will suit your measurements

and the desired theet amount. This is the easiest way to get a new rear sprocket.

Then you can also let someone mill a new sprocket, there are (at least in Germany) many companys around that will do this for you but this is where I live around three times as pricy as getting a standard one.

Edited by pschrauber