United States Gp

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 8

[Q] ishy.

Stevo, David had a bad knee injury, rushed it to get back in the game, never rode up to is potential after the injury, the leg never healed and had to quit trials on advice from his doctor.

Jeroni, is in a tough position, and this is an important season, but two weeks to heal a broken leg? may come back and bite them in the ass, I can see some top ball player wanting to get back for the multi million bonus, but all this lad will get if it doesn heal properly is a limp for the rest of his life. [Q]

Subira, I think they were being a bit too ambitious thinking they could get back so soon, it is a shame that he is missing a season that after four rounds has had four different riders on the top of the podium, he would of been right there in the mix too.

If things keep going as they are, Hawkstone will be one place the British fans will be foolish to pass by this year.

actually you will find that fajardo achieved 12th position in japan on day 1, and was probably knackered for day 2 and didnt make it into the top 15.

BUT WHO CAN BLAME THE POOR LAD!?!?!

he hasn't exactly had it easy has he

At the risk of a (slight) derail: Nice article in Trialsworld Craig!

Not off the topic at all, Thank you... I have to give credit to Sean and the editors and graphic designers of TrialsWorld for making understandable for the UK readers.

As a footnote to the article, I personally asked Stevie Darrow if he was competiting in Duluth, he told me yes in Tennessee.

As for Cody, I was guessing because of his already interest in the WCT events. Neither have committed on the list above.

What a shame...no USA riders, maybe next time?

To the best of my knowledge, we will have 3 riders from AMA competing; Cody, Chris Florin, and Bruce LeRiche. Not sure about Keith Wineland, haven't heard that he's planning to ride. Although Bruce is a native of South Africa, he rides under the AMA license now.

regards,

Dan Brown