The Brilliant Jotagas Training Weekend :)

I just thought id post up a few photos of the Steve Saunders and Jotagas UK Training day that took place this week end. Im a Jotagas owner and love my bike to bits. I feel really proud that this relatively new company have gone to all this effort of staging this superb weekend of hospitality.

The weather was kind to us , which made the Spanish guests 7 times World champion Jordi Tarres and Jotagas main man Marc Arano feel more at home :) There was an excellent turnout by riders and folk visiting.

There were trade stands , new Jotagas bikes to try out , all day Trials training sessions divided into 2 groups. They were run by ace riders Joe Baker and Simon Welch. At my age i generally dont learn a lot , as im stuck in my bad habits . The trainers gave me lots of one to one and i feel i learnt a good bit. The younger guys and kids i could see really benefited and were like sponges soaking it all up.

There were lots of the latest bits for your bike as well as some freebies. Did i mention the free chocolate cake as well - nice and moist , just like i like it :). The new model bikes were there to test ride. My early 2013 is superb , but i could feel the small changes for the better on the later 2013 bikes when i rode the the same model as mine.

The highlight was seeing Jordi Tarres riding. Although he didnt do special displays , he was on an off the bikes like a jack in the box.He was helping with bike set up and just there for a chin wag , which everyone loved. There were some serious Tarres fans there , including one guy with a huge Jordi Tarres riding picture tattooed on his arm. Near vertical typical Tarres pivot turns , 270 degree flick turns. He is still so good on the bike.

It was superb fun and great to meet so many other riders there as well.

Jotagas certainly feels like one big family , thats for sure.

Here are the pictures

Trials freestyler Jason Finn also popped along , to make us all look really pasty :)

Jordi and Steve having laugh.

P6080449_zps6d8c966e.jpg

A real fan :)

600530_10151482244177672_480964134_n_zps8b33e327.jpg

Just JTG owners for this photo line up :)

P6090796_zps1a36cabc.jpg

P6080497_zps3e46b124.jpg

Joe Baker made everything look easy :)

Jotagas meal with a cake for the Boss

20130608_224745_zps35e10935.jpg

Jordi after only one whisky as is traditional after dinner in the Uk we tell him :)

20130608_233050_zps2b1bad88.jpg

P6090756_zpsff39e690.jpg

Jordan Baker , Birdie and Joe Baker

P6080490_zpse0be11a3.jpg

A nice photo - Jason Finn, his mate Steve Saunders , Jordi Tarres and Marc Arano :)

P6090790_zpsed39c725.jpg

This afternoon and a Jotagas riders photo. Sorry about the clarity.

P6090780_zpscea6a8ce.jpg

The best trials weekend ive ever experienced :)

One more photo :)

A great photo. I didnt take it , a mate did . This took 2 attempts to get it right. Noone crashed thankfully :)

996716_10200764401686891_1115225692_n_zps85982c74.jpg

Edited by gasgas249uk

Wow how did you get invited to that. Wish I was there looks fantastic.

Wobble

Anyone could come along .All the advertising for this was on the Jotagas uk webpage and also on Facebook .

Jordi was in such a fun mood and had a real crack all weekend. Its what memories are made of :)

Hope this helps

Ill put some more photos up soon