Teaching My 13-Year-Old How To Ride Trials...

Yup! I am days away from a dream trip with my son doing US Nationals for the first time!

Frace!

Too cool.

Son in a National!

I have to start grooming the 15-month-old soon!

He won't have as good a teacher as your boy, though.

Maybe he'll be a great rider in spite of me!!

He still listens to you? Wait till he is 15 and knows everything!

Oh, no...he already knows everything!

But for some reason, he seems to be able to put it behind him for a short while and condescend to giving a bit of credit to the old man.

I showed him a couple things and said, "When you can do that, you can stop doing what I tell you."

• Like 1

Oh, no...he already knows everything!

But for some reason, he seems to be able to put it behind him for a short while and condescend to giving a bit of credit to the old man.

I showed him a couple things and said, "When you can do that, you can stop doing what I tell you."

Thats a good one! Yes indeed, when you can see your kids enjoying something that you love too, nothing better, and yes very lucky for us! Happy for you, thanks for the well wishes!

At the weekend had a great time with my 13 year old son. Him on his BSA Bantam and me on the BSA C15 at the Somerton Classic two day trial. Great fun, a great event and great people - extra bonus the sun shone all weekend.

• 2 weeks later...