What Route Do You Ride?

james111089

50/50 at the moment should be moveing up to inter next year....by the way 50/50 is half expert sections half novice its quite a new route and I think its a brillant idea its always a HUGE jump from novice up to expert/inter

Chris is running Novice or clubmans in Yorkshire centre, Middle course at Eboracum and Novice elsewhere. He's in his first "B" class year. Still able to run Beginners as he moved classes this Year but he'd getting a bit too good. I'm looking at the local national's next year and see how he does.

I do the bottom route, only for the rest of this year, then moving up to the intermediates stuff. Been practising the harder route for a few months and should be able to join about in the middle of them. Some say i've been down for too long, but i'm winning now, and will hold my moment of glory for a little while longer, maybe get a nice shiny plastic trophy at the end of the year! Its taken five years for something to click and change me from completly crap to a novice winner! yay :P:D:D:D:D

Pete.

hard course everywhere

here is where PERCE is unlikely to answer as he should do the hard course bet classes himself as a professional middle course rider, rarely out of top 3 on middle course :P

I've been riding for a couple of years and I'm still stuck in the middle of Clubman B (out of Clubman A and B, Inter, Expert and Masters routes). I have modest ambitions as a trials rider: One day I hope to be able to ride Clubman A and not finish last!

Judging by my recent (non-)performances, I think that day's a way off yet... :P

hard course everywhere

here is where PERCE is unlikely to answer as he should do the hard course bet classes himself as a professional middle course rider, rarely out of top 3 on middle course :P

Too many 'Marty moments' riding the hard course.

hard course everywhere

Erm.....what happened at Kinlochleven? Which route did you ride there?

Hard course, despite the results,constant bruisings and relentless pi*s taking from riders and spectators alike.

I flatly refuse to admit that I'm a worn out middle aged front row fat bast**d with alcohol affected balance.

:P:D

novice (red), the wobbler route is too easy but I'm still crap! (need to ride more often). its much worse (for me) when there are no pre65 or sidecars on the same route!

rabie :P

Chris is running Novice or clubmans in Yorkshire centre, Middle course at Eboracum and Novice elsewhere. He's in his first "B" class year. Still able to run Beginners as he moved classes this Year but he'd getting a bit too good. I'm looking at the local national's next year and see how he does.

And if its the Chris I'm thinking of he's getting better every time I see him ride!!! Putting us old stagers to shame! A future National champion perhaps...?

As for me, I rattle round the clubman route in normal club / Centre trials (if they have them), and the Hard route at Novice/Beginner trials...

...all badly!!

Cheers

KB.