Bruno Ceriotti, Argentinian Trials Chronicles.

xeriotti

Good and bad news....

Good news is im slowly building the training spot.... I think its a bit tough for my unexisting skills... Fun to play on it with the bicycle thou.... :D

r61f.jpg

And.... the first accident on the EVO.... Stupid stuff... Started the bike, let it to warm up while i put on my gloves and helmet... Jumped on the bike clutched in and put first gear.... Clutch was sticked so the bike made a small "jump" forward.... hitted my truckbed door which was open like 20cms in front of it... Cracked fender :( ....

tgj8.jpg

A Closer look.... Im fixing it with some Cianoacrylate and a melted mesh on the underside (post pics of it so you guys can do it - hope you never need to...)

exa5.jpg

Im getting confident on the bike, im getting used to hop my wheels... Its a lot different than in the pushbike... more exagerated moevents needed... Ill post a vid as soon as i can, i look sloppy, unsafe and lame 4 sure :D

• Like 1

Thats a bugger. My pops did exactly the same at his first trial, infront of everyone. A good habbit to get into is select 2nd or 3rd gear, pull in clutch and rock the bike forward and back. This will release the clutch and is only necessary when the bike is cold (first start up).

Your training spot is looking good so far, nice job. Looks easy to rearrange when you get bored.

Im back on the bike tomorrow. Have my 3rd trial this sunday. Cant wait.

• Like 1

Good to hear your coming back Mok! And glad im not the only one to just slam first gear and make **** happen :D

About my progression, ive been really lame handling the bike .like not feeling her... but today i was "ON" and some stuff came up automatically... Im getting confident with the sport of motorcycle trials on a real trials bike... Hope to get better and keep having fun...

http://youtu.be/20bZtHFLq08

Edited by xeriotti

Hey, great to see a vid up. Good job and keep them coming.

You have some cool spots there to play on and advance on. If I may give some of my complete novice advice, play like you are doing for a bit and get a feel for the bike......then when you are feeling more comfortable......slow it all down just a bit. Try balance just before and close to a obstacle, then try go over it as slow and controlled as possible. Thats what will teach you propper cluth brake throttle control. You are going to be amazed at how fast you progress now.

Glad youre up and running, eventually :). Look forward to more vids. Ill try update my thread this evening.

Cheers

Hey, great to see a vid up. Good job and keep them coming.

You have some cool spots there to play on and advance on. If I may give some of my complete novice advice, play like you are doing for a bit and get a feel for the bike......then when you are feeling more comfortable......slow it all down just a bit. Try balance just before and close to a obstacle, then try go over it as slow and controlled as possible. Thats what will teach you propper cluth brake throttle control. You are going to be amazed at how fast you progress now.

That's some good advice

Glad youre up and running, eventually :). Look forward to more vids. Ill try update my thread this evening.

Cheers

Hey bruno.

I like 5psi front and 4psi rear. Used to have 6 in the front but find I balance better with 5.

I also ran 3 in the rear but was told by the good guys here to run 4 because of all our rock.

I felt the change in the front but not in the rear.

Remember the vids :)

Ive been busy... Hope i can ride a bit before the weekend... Wanna try that low pressure setup and ive been maturing some knowledge inside my head :D I really want to get confident and learn to play with the bike...

Edited by xeriotti

Could not ride today, and tomorrow i have to make some business.... So i stayed till 3AM painting my bike to match the EVO :D Hope you like it!!! I suck at riding but i got skills making things look sharp :D

btks.jpg

Edited by xeriotti
  • Like 1