Bruno Ceriotti, Argentinian Trials Chronicles.

xeriotti

Not motorcycle trials yet, but... It gets close, not really brillant pics but something to show you guys my weekend ride....

As I told before, it was a little show at a school, celebrating Children´s Day... (3rd Augusts Sunday... Its like that over here)

6mnh.jpg

60b4.jpg

fpju.jpg

yxhk.jpg

1kel.jpg

Dont laugh at my face please jajajajaja

pzj8.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Bruno. Youve been quiet today. Hope you working on your course or even better.....picked up your bike and doing it yourself :D. Seriously, if you have the time, pick it up and assemble yourself, itll teach you whats what and youll know the bike before you play. I would.

Im excited for you :), keep me updated.

Hey Bruno. Youve been quiet today. Hope you working on your course or even better.....picked up your bike and doing it yourself :D. Seriously, if you have the time, pick it up and assemble yourself, itll teach you whats what and youll know the bike before you play. I would.

Im excited for you :), keep me updated.

I have all the time in the world... But they (Beta) insisted on assembling the bike at their shop... Hope they do it right!

I have all the time in the world... But they (Beta) insisted on assembling the bike at their shop... Hope they do it right!

Even though I personally believe they will do it right, I would still check it over when you receive the bike. They are human after all and could miss something, also gets you acquainted with the machine.

Then fire it up and crash the heck out of it...............I mean ride like a champion!

Guys, i got good and bad news... in fact... its mostly bad news :( .... I was working on the training course obstacles when i had an accident... i was chopping a couple 44 gallon barrels...to make the tractor tyre platforms stiffer... i cutted the first one, no prob...but when i tried to cut the second... DISASTER..... That second drum contained some kind of dried barnish that when heated produced an explosive gas... it blew up right on me... it was like a flash, i dropped the grinder, tried to run and in the first step i made... BOOM! A small video (sorry in spanish) and some pics will be more ilustrative...

The aftermath....

w5oa.jpg

pnhq.jpg

c9qq.jpg

1zim.jpg

dmvz.jpg

m3t6.jpg

7ibp.jpg

Recovery aids from my Mom, Dad, Uncles :D

xq7y.jpg

I would say ya got a bit lucky with the BOOM! It could have turned out much worse.

Heal up quick, follow the doc instructions, burns need to be cared for properly...............I know from experience, but my burn was a smaller area, Just on my hand.

• Like 1

Hey bud.....man thats bad luck. As zippy said: you are dam lucky. Hope you get fixed up soon. Let us all learn from this ballsup.

You havent even got your bike yet and trials is already hurting you :)

Hows your bike coming along, any news?

No news about the bike... I dont want to be calling them everyday... No motivation to have it sitting in my livingroom i cant use it now!!! But hey.... healed a lot overnight... i got a bad spot beteenn my fingers and another not as bad in my neck.... I bet ill be slicing barrells again in a couple weeks :D

• Like 1

I reccon you finish cutting the one that blew you up:) I doubt itll explode twice :P

Phone those punks about your bike, id bug them untill it was in my guarage.

Ps: in that one pic, I thought your fingers got blown off, now that would make riding trials awkward to say the least.

I reccon you finish cutting the one that blew you up:) I doubt itll explode twice :P

Phone those punks about your bike, id bug them untill it was in my guarage.

Ps: in that one pic, I thought your fingers got blown off, now that would make riding trials awkward to say the least.

Yeh but when he's buggin and phoning them, they aren't working working on the bike, so if he leaves them to it, the sooner his bike will be ready, you know. I ain't botherred though :stoned:

About the bike, i couldn resist and phoned my friend today... Hes going to check how is the build going next week, so maybe....mayyybeeee...it will be ready.

About my accident injuried... They are healing well, doesnt hurt or bothers me at all.... The ****iest part is my hand in between my fingers, real deep and delicate, must take care of that to avoid infections but its supposed to be OK in 2 or 3 weeks... My neck is healing OK... not too deep... and my face shows darker coloration and skin is falling off but its just cosmetic. For the clinically interested or for the morbid users, some pics of the progression....

pa0r.jpg

ju3l.jpg

It wont be comfortable to clutch in for a while i guess.... :(

• Like 1