Bruno Ceriotti, Argentinian Trials Chronicles.

xeriotti

Is that an Echo?

What is the BB bracket height on the pedal bike?

Its BIONIC B5r-7 1090 wheelbase, +70bb, 380mm chainstays and 71 degree head angle... tips the scale al 1508 grams.

Now that is sexy.........and the bicycle looks good too :D

Thanks Mok!!! You gotta own one of this babies... Lots of fun and teches how to handle a motorcycle too!!!

you forgot to paint the handlebars black :wacko:

Its a Monty WBC limited edition... With a weird but magic geometry (10 degrees up, no backsweep) Looks nice and would be a pitty to paint over it... Ill maybe swap it for carbon bars, if id get one with the same geo...

manillar_monty_022.jpg

BTW... Ive been riding the bike for 5th time today... I felt it really more flickable with less PSI, according to my gauge that might not be dead-accurate im at 7 and 5 (front and rear) Grabbed my camera and shoot a couple stuff... I tried doubleblips for the first time, i got them almost dialed!!! Its all about hitting very low with the front wheel i guess and the bike pops up like magically... I managed to stall over the log a couple times i think its all about practice... Also tried slowing down my splatters (i dont know if thats a splatter or something called different... couldnt get my hands in any training videos yet :D) I just preload, twist throttle, dump cluth as i decompress and try to keep it controlled either aplying throttle or stepping on the rear brake...

PS: Ill get some friends to help me and ill try to steal that log tomorrow :D :D :D I got a new truck thats the perfect obstacle robbery machine :D and the EVO fits nice and snug with truckbed door closed.

F100 Duty. (3.9 liter Cummins 2580kgs @153kph :D)

mqvw.jpg

Edited by xeriotti
  • Like 1

Today a guy from Neuquen (Thats Patagonia) called me... To hire a stuntshow, i told him I got rid of the BMW, ATV and VAN... And that i was trying to ride some trials, he insisted he wanted me to be there so Ill have a little fun and get some cash out of my trials bike.... Im also taking the EVO, to fool around, im far from the level id like to be to showoff.. :( The event is organized by the evangelic church, its huge!! They calle it Urban Extreme Party theres music bands, extreme sports, and lots of nice people from alla over the country and some foreign guests... Hope to get some stunts dialed when it comes... Its on november 23!!!

Im asking, anyone is rocking a handbrake on their trials motorcycle? Would be nice to have it for some stuntriding off the pegs :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello Xerotti.

I'm a trials rider from Colombia, we have had a long tradition here in motorcycle trials, and we are very active nowadays in trials. In the large cities like Bogota or Medellin, we have 40 riders each citie.

We are actually a very close "brotherhood" here in Latin-America, and we have arrange latin american championships and competitions together.

Countries which are active nowadays in trials are: Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Guatemala, CostaRica, El Salvador, and Mexico is showing up lately...

We try to have trials clinics with top riders on a regular basis, specially spaniards... Jordi Pascuet was in Colombia past August..

Good to hear there is still a trials candle flaming held by you in Argentina....! You are welcome to join us anytime..!! And to be part of this latinamerica brotherhood we have..!!

We are trying to bring a LATINAMERICAN team to compete at the TDN this year...

Dont be discourage if you find moto trials hard at the begining... Once you past this first learning curve you are going to be hooked for LIFE and you would never be the same again... I would assure that by experience...!

Here are the link of the latest latin trials gathering held in BRAZIL....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?index=2&v=ka19KLJF6fQ&feature=share&list=PLYgvMdSLz90pHAqpEJcm6BAzfWnv8j6A2

A funny picture..

[post-2432-0-59919100-1398166269_thumb.jpg

Group of latin america CTR comission

http://www.facebook.com/groups/269768566395293/

More LA groups..

http://www.facebook.com/groups/trialerostrocheros/

You are welcome to ride with us here in Colombia anytime...!!

Edited by ilovetrials
  • Like 1