Bruno Ceriotti, Argentinian Trials Chronicles.

xeriotti

Your neck doesn't look too bad, hand is worse. but again you got very lucky. I burned my hand with some 200 C glue. Was only on my hand less than 10 seconds (probably less than 5) but it pealed a few layers off. I used a product called Silverdene, basically an antibiotic creme with silver in it, not sure what you have available over there. I used it daily like the doctor said, kept everything clean and my hand healed up damn near perfect. Only small scar, but I have 100% mobility. No "shrunken" skin anywhere to make it "tight" to move.

So after all that, my advice is do the right thing to heal up all the way, your clutch use will be better off for with.

Looks like you have a few blisters at the base of your thumb, don't be surprised if they pop and the skin peals off.

Your neck doesn't look too bad, hand is worse. but again you got very lucky. I burned my hand with some 200 C glue. Was only on my hand less than 10 seconds (probably less than 5) but it pealed a few layers off. I used a product called Silverdene, basically an antibiotic creme with silver in it, not sure what you have available over there. I used it daily like the doctor said, kept everything clean and my hand healed up damn near perfect. Only small scar, but I have 100% mobility. No "shrunken" skin anywhere to make it "tight" to move.

So after all that, my advice is do the right thing to heal up all the way, your clutch use will be better off for with.

Looks like you have a few blisters at the base of your thumb, don't be surprised if they pop and the skin peals off.

Now that you mentioned it Zippy...im also using a cream with silver or something in it... Its called PLATSUL-A ...In spanish Silver = PLATA...PLAT... And SUL its because the active component is Silver Sulphadiazyne, it also has Vitamin A and Lydocaine on it (anesthesic) and other anti-bacterial stuff for sure...

Those blisters were much worse... now they are shrinking... or healing ive been told... Some blisters around my neck and forehead popped and skin pealed off... They told me 15 to 20 days to heal... If my EVO is ready next week the real torture eill last a week or two (having a dream bike, brand new without the possibility of riding it :S)

Meanwhlie ill try to get some more obstacles... :D

should have purged the drum by filling it with water first.

you'll know for next time. lol.

I knew.!!! Im 26 and been messing around cutting stuff and making inventions since i was born... The problem is the gas was generated when barnish sticking to the walls of the drum tokk heat.... Ill keep cutting drums that contained no explosive stuff inside... :D

Here are some ideas for your practice ground:

NO WAY!!! If my brand new 2-wheeled-girlfriend falls inbetween those logs and scratches id have a heart attack!!!

Lets keep it safe and easy....at least until i can put my wheel where i want to :D

The two main things from this video you MUST master are :

1. Somehow obtain many many spectators

2. Backflip!!

Spectators here is not a problem... Backfliping is all about balls... I know its a stunt ill never perform, unless i set my mind to it really hard...A foampit would be really helpful....

Motorcycle-jumps-foam-pit.gif

• Like 1

NO WAY!!! If my brand new 2-wheeled-girlfriend falls in between those logs and scratches id have a heart attack!!!

HAHAHA yep motorcycle is best girlfriend......you can ride it anytime you want...................... :wub:

Spectators here is not a problem... Backfliping is all about balls... I know its a stunt ill never perform, unless i set my mind to it really hard...A foampit would be really helpful....

Motorcycle-jumps-foam-pit.gif

Foam pit only helps if you land IN the foam pit. (Nitro Circus - he turned right, don't go right)

Man, Oh Man, Bruno!!!

I hope you're healing well now! I had not seen this thread for a few days, and just saw this! I'm really glad you're not hurt any worse than you are, and am hopeful you heal well!

You really have to be careful about what has been inside those barrels, but I guess this is a little late for that, huh?

Any word on finally getting your Beta?

Jimmie