Jarvis Wins?

breagh

I don't want suggest for a second that Dougie Lampkin is not the greatest ,

However why was the headline on the forum tell us he was 2nd in h the last extreme event?

Then go on to tell us Graham Jarvis who has won more than a few club trials was first?

However why was the headline on the forum tell us he was 2nd in h the last extreme event?

Then go on to tell us Graham Jarvis who has won more than a few club trials was first?

Because Dougie is 6'3" and Grimbo is 5'11" simple

2 is a bigger number than 1 ?

Sadly, Graham has lived in the shadow of Dougie for a long time, but this is a trials site, so maybe Graham isn't that bothered about putting out a press statement. I think he has finally found something he can thrash Dougie at, although he didn't do too bad a job at trials for many a year. Well done to them both, trials riders are the best :0).

Edited by jj65
  • Like 1

Lampkin's results say all you need to know about how good he's been and still is!

Jarvis had, and probably still has, more natural ability, but on it's own that is not enough. There is that something extra that enables a rider to make the extra few steps to the top of the podium and we know that generally Lampkin has done this (but not in this event)

Still if the problem is the press release only, then at least Jarvis gets a mention. I recall that some of the Montesa or Gas Gas factory releases have not even mentioned the other riders or certainly do not highlight the bikes they are riding. This behaviour is so childlike and pathetic it's laughable.

• Like 2

Lampkin's results say all you need to know about how good he's been and still is!

Jarvis had, and probably still has, more natural ability, but on it's own that is not enough. There is that something extra that enables a rider to make the extra few steps to the top of the podium and we know that generally Lampkin has done this (but not in this event)

Still if the problem is the press release only, then at least Jarvis gets a mention. I recall that some of the Montesa or Gas Gas factory releases have not even mentioned the other riders or certainly do not highlight the bikes they are riding. This behaviour is so childlike and pathetic it's laughable.

why would a company like montesa or gas gas produce a press release and then mention other makes or riders