Shatterford Xmas Trial 14Th December

lee101

Anyone doing it?

I will be going as its my local practice place.

Will be my second proper trial so will stick the B route though I do practice the A route when I'm there.

Went last weekend an it was really cover in leaves and a lot of clay like mud. Very slippy in places.

So yeah, post if your going and hopefully see you there.

Hi guys,

i am totally new to trials afterr racing moto-x all my life. i recently bought an old gas gas 200 and was thinking of entering this event. Is it suitable for novices? i havent even ridden the bike yet! Also does anyone know a place to get fork seals done near |Bromsgrove in time for the trial?I have the seals and oil.

Cheers- Great forum by the way!

• Like 1

Yeah revs racing is where I go.

B route is fine for novices, some sections you may find super easy but others will have a tricky bit thrown in.

Stourbridge club trials are usually twisty turny as appose to steep and obstacles.

I prefer the steep obstacle trials myself but all is good practice when your learning.

Good luck, see you there.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the positive comments about our Trials.

Saturday's trial will have the usual A route the B route will be suitable for beginners' so please come and support us you will be made welcome and club members will be more than happy to offer help and advice.

We will marking out on Saturday morning so if the weather changes we will set out the sections to reflect this

2014 ACU membership code numbers will also be available

Pete

Stourbridge Trials Cluub

Cannot find post code, have it somewhere but if you look on trial calender on Stourbridge T.C. trial details a map is shown. Directions take A442 from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth venue on right approx four miles from Kidderminster signed with Castrol arrows at entrance (Shatterford Lakes is next property).

Start Time is 1pm (Short day), Turn up 12ish earlier if you like have a look round and sign on, Entry fee £13 Club Membership for 2014 (if reqd) is still £4. Hope to see you there.

Just cleaned the bikes off.

Was a good day and the rain held off.

I done the B route but should have probably done the A looking back now.

Lets see what the results say.

Cheers for the effort put into the trial, enjoyed it!

it was my first ever time on a trials bike and took some getting used to but was really enjoyable. need to work on my balance and turning in tight circles! my 20 years of mx riding seems to oppose everything trials is about! i loved the trial and will attend all of the future events.

• Like 2