Soft Gloves

rainey88

Looking for some new gloves just wondering which are the softest as after a days riding on my thumb nuckle tends to rub on the hebo gloves iv got but its made out of the rough material.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the jitsie, mots or even normal gas gas gloves are like, obviously wont be as hard wearing if soft/thinner but id rather be comfortable.

Cheers

I had same issues with Hebo, found them to be horrible to wear, rubbing and they kind of got under my finger nails.

I have Clice, Mots Trials gloves and Alpine Stars, SixSix one Mountain Bike gloves to which none of them bother me like Hebo did. The Hebo gloves to me were very poor quality and didnt last very long

I havent tried or ever worn proper trials gloves but have worn many MX and eduro gloves.

I recently bought some EVS Luchadors and love them to bits. Cheapish compared to other topnotch enduro gloves but super soft and every bit of "feel" you could get from a pair of gloves. Very comfy and no complaits whats so ever.