Hawkstone Park

coxy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from a great weekend. Well organised, great atmosphere and some stunning sections. Let's hope L&M Events and the Bradford club have done enough to warrant a world round in England next year.

Just home after the mad dash up the M6/M74. What an absolutely cracking Trial - and I'm not saying that because it was in the UK. Some may notice there are less photos taken by me published than normal. That's partly because tree cover doesn't make for particularly good photos, but mostly because I was too busy enjoying watching it for real rather than through a camera lens!

It's a real shame this was not a two-day event. The upside is it's already in the FIM calendar for next year, but again as a one-day event (all world rounds apart from the overseas ones (US & Japan)) will be one day events next year :wall:

Over 8000 enjoyed it. Those that missed it, missed a belter. Theres a load of video clips Kinell took that I'll publish tomorrow evening.

The mont didn't seem to struggle in my eyes, the results show that!

I agree.. Looked awesome to me.. also, the talent of team Repsol Montesa HRC may have had something to do with it ;)

Certainly a good advert for 4 strokes.. Hope Caby rides the 4T next year!

Great event and was a good laugh at the Trialscentral's tent :(

Nice to have met you all ;)

Note for Andy , Talking about Raga's a***, the missus was transfixed by the polish rider Blazusiak's a*** as he was wearing a G string! :o ( so she says ;) ) Made her day that did :D

Also, Thanks to the 4 lads who gave me a push to start my car on sunday as left the door ajar and the battery went flat :o:wall: