Shaun Morris

t-shock 250

Firstly I always laugh at the idiots who are daft enough to pay over the odds for designer label crap.

Secondly Bernie Ecclestone looks like he is going to be guilty of bribery, then under German law he gets off by bribing the German government with an even larger sum.

Shaun Morris is not the first motorcyclist to be jailed for dodgy dealing, I can remember a top superbike rider in the 1970s getting jailed for racing stolen bikes and the father of a person closely involved with a current top BSB team spent time in the nick for tax evasion. It was quite a paddock joke at the time that his son (a motocrosser) was sponsored by her majesty.

Those that will have suffered most are the exploited sweat shop labour making these counterfeit goods in horrific conditions. Do you remember the Rana Plaza factory collapse last year? Over1,000 workers lost their lives.

Conditions for the workers making the genuine stuff is no different, in a lot of cases the counterfeit stuff is made in the same factory

• Like 2

Funny how times have changed

Ahahahahaha! Thats funny! It took me ages to get the ball and chain off my English wife (born in Surrey)! Must have stole a cupcake!

The judge said "I sentence you to a lifetime of marriage to an Australian!"

Hahahahahahahaha!

Mags