How Much Is 2014 Repsol Worth

betabonkers

£5k

Yeah right, In your dreams Johnny, you might buy a well used 14, that's battered about on rocks, but you won't be getting a mint well looked after one for that. I can tell you now £5500 - £5700, were not talking about a gas gas, sherco etc here and there's more demand than there are used ones about.

Yeah right, In your dreams Johnny, you might buy a well used 14, that's battered about on rocks, but you won't be getting a mint well looked after one for that. I can tell you now £5500 - £5700, were not talking about a gas gas, sherco etc here and there's more demand than there are used ones about.

He only asked..................... :moon:

He's going to advertise it for £5400 and he'll probably do a deal at £5000-£5200 in reality

See................I wasn't far out, was I :hyper:

He only asked..................... :moon:

He's going to advertise it for £5400 and he'll probably do a deal at £5000-£5200 in reality

See................I wasn't far out, was I :hyper:

Don't take offence Johnny, jj65 has just sold his mint 14 Repsol, so knows what the current rate is at the moment. ;-)

A dealer is offering £5000 to buy, so private, they have to be worth atleast another £500 to £750, however, it does depend on the condition and any extras.

Don't take offence Johnny, jj65 has just sold his mint 14 Repsol, so knows what the current rate is at the moment. ;-)

A dealer is offering £5000 to buy, so private, they have to be worth atleast another £500 to £750, however, it does depend on the condition and any extras.

None taken

£5k bottom

£5.5k top

I'd pay for a new 2015 one if a 2014 one was over £5.5k