Manx 2 Day Trials Results?

physco

Bikespace beat me again!! :wall: I'll get him next year!!

So you're the one :blink:

Massive exodus to the clubman route this year. Absolutely brilliant trial.

Because I am so close to being an old fart I refuse to go down to clubman - thoroughly enjoyed it.

Do you know if National riders get priority entry over clubman Cubby? Just wondering as I saw it on the Lakes 2 day entry form.

Not sure if I can manage the National route on the lakes, but that's for another topic???

Bit disapointed that so many dropped into the girls class (no offence to any ladies watching :blink: ) You're right though, weren't many behind me......unless you include the 180 Clubman riders i supppose!

Personally although I had a disaster on Saturday when I was riding into instead of over everything, on sunday I just thought "What the hell!" and I haven't enjoyed a day on my bike like that for a long time!!

Gasserboy, what number were you?

On the subject of National entries, we have been discussing just that, i.e. guranteed if you ride the national course. Do you think it would encourage more to ride the proper route? It is difficult to get across to people that the National route at the Manx pretty straight forward, and nothing like the National route at the Lakes for example. The idea is to always set out rideable sections, bearing in mind the rules are traditional no-stop.

Any other feedback from this years trial??

One of the best trials i've ever done!!

I rode the national line and there was nothing severe but it still took 19 marks off Colley, which is how it should be!!! Sections were superb aswell as the ride around the Island. I lost the plot on the sunday a bit but really ejoyed every bit of the weekend.... Thanks! :blink: