Tyres

doogle

why not just try them yourself?

I might yet but if somewone replies and tells me that they have tried them and found them no use at all then obviously I will not bother. I am trying to find out what others experiences of these tyres are.

Gordon

An IRC rear will last me a good 6 / 7 months (with turning) and a front twelve months.

What's that 2 or 3 trials ya big pufter :beer:

Any opprotunity for a quick dig :o

Yer not far wrong there big lad, I'm far too busy sorting out Buzzers missus when he's doing trials every Sunday :(:)

Greg, I take it your going to buy a Vee Rubber tyre and give it a go then??

• 2 weeks later...

:D My mate has an 05 gasser 250 with a Vee rubber rear tyre fitted 1 week ago.

Personally I don't think that bike grips well with any top brand tyre on it so I am paying close attention as to the performance of this new tyre .

First impressions are quite good-- soft compound ( like blocks of fudge )--so it grips quite well on loose surfaces but the sidewall seems a little stiff.

Its running at 4 psi at the mo' so I'm trying to see what it grips like with less air in ( like I said its not my bike so I can only make suggestions ) <_< Early days -- juries still out--I'll keep you informed !