Helmet Dilemma

pmski

Hello all, I am looking for my first trials helmet, I ride a KTM Freeride E and don't want to use a full face helmet as I get way too hot riding the more technical stuff. My background is MX and Enduro so I find the Airoh Stelt/Aviator and Fox V3 fit me really well.

Based on this, I ordered the Airoh Evergreen which feels awful compared to my Stelt and have sent it back. I have a narrow head but fit a size large 59-60cm so looking for suggestions for a trials lid that is well vented, light and suits my weird (narrow) head shape.

Was thinking the Airoh TRR as it is well vented and light but open to other suggestions, one more question are any Trails lids certified for road use as I will be on road part of the time?

Thanks

Thanks for input, I agree about trying helmets on, but there are no shops anywhere near I can try that sell TTR. Thats why I thought Airoh would be a good fit based on my experience with the Stelt MX helmet. I may give the TTR a go anyway and order one online, its really the fit I am trying to gauge first - the Airoh Evergreen was very round in shape so hope the TTR is more like the Stelt/Aviator.