As Iow

mr doyle

As a newcomer to Trials i asked if anyone knew how hard the Dave Curry trial was as it is close to me and i fancied a go. However i was very please to receive a reply from someone on this forum ( AS iow ) who pointed me the direction of the Richmond club who are apparently holding a trial suitable for beginners on the 22nd October I then this morning spent considerable time getting in touch with said club only to be informed that the only trial richmond are running on 22nd is a trial called "The Scott" which they tell me is the Hardest trial in the world ! So AS iow you have either got your facts wrong or are just a time wasting B@$#%&* I was led to thinking that trials was a friendly community perhaps AS iow would be better surfing the Chat rooms instead of messing genuine people around

Thank you

Edited by Mr Doyle

Check Yeadon Guiseley, Bradford and Horsforth for the Beginners Trials All of them are holding Beginners courses in the next month. YG at Deer Park on the 8th October Just outside Bingley. Horsforth have on the next day at Tong(The Novices will be out as well so you can gauge your Progress). And the following weekend Bradford have a Beginners and Novices at Glusburn.(15th). Check the Websites. I'd also start looking at the Club events as the Clubman's course can be a little harder but not off-putting. I have to say Richmond do some "easier" trials but usually in the "Dad's and Lads" series.

Edited by Telecat

Mr Doyle sorry but you came second this time :lol::lol:

Anyway if i don't die on Oct22 i will certainly suffer enough pain for you to feel satisfied. :lol:

By the way....ANDY thats a bit bellow the belt.

That photo was taken at a posh dinner and i'm not the only one in that picture :)

Let me see :lol:

How much do you bet seams to be the natural question :lol:

Still would depend on the weather, would'nt want to dampen the old suit before dinner, it,s seen the odd splash of wine & gravey and lived. But one thinks that the jolly black grouse moor S*it would just about finnish it off.

But there again i could always save it for the last section, and the big finnish, i wonder, would anyone be serving cocktails at the end. :lol: