Best Deals On Parts And Accessories

bogdan

Hello dear trials community.

I am a new member and a new rider. However my Beta Rev 3 isn't new at all and I will soon need to start purchasing parts and upgrades.

Which websites offer, in your experience, the best deals? If you know any local shops which don't have a web site, an email would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for dropping in your oppinions.

• 2 weeks later...

Importing goods from the U.S. to Europe could be quite expensive because of import taxes.

Since we get any VAT waived it's really not bad. Definitely offsets the shipping. I get stuff from the uk and Europe all the time. Usually cause it can't be found here. One thing that I find cheaper here is boots. $245 us for a pair of alpinstars isn't too shabby.

--Biff

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I came across a very interesting website I think you should check out  http://www.ricambibeta.com.

These guys are Italian and they sell original Beta parts, so keep that in mind when checking their prices. I personally find their prices to be comparable to most of Apico or Jitsie parts I've seen so far on some  UK websites.

I am fortunate to have parents living in Italy so I benefit from free shipping withing their country, but they ship abroad for around 30 euros they told me.

They are also extremely well organized and they provide you with exploded view of all your bike's parts. Unfortunately they are only specialized in Beta's....lucky me, right? :D

• Like 1