Sherco 2006

n.wales_sherco_lad1

hi, i know theres been loads of post about the new sherco. has anybody got a sherco 2006 yet, ive ordered mine its been on order for 3 week now, is it a completly different bike to ride due to different frame and set-up? if anybody has got an 06 do the clutches still slip when they are cold or have the sorted out this problem.

cheers scott

just been to haven trialsport and seen both the 125 and 250 06 sherco not really sure if a like them or not, one thing i deffinitely dont like is the pointy end of the sherco mudguard on the back, not sure about the black frame neither

I know you're just having a laugh, but I can't stand by and let a GasGas man knock the Sherco lump. :beer:

My 290 has served me tirelessly where my GasGas fell by the wayside on several occasions. My bike gets a good hammering engine wise carrying my lard a*** over the expert route. It's 2 years old now and not missed a beat - never noticed any lack of power. Prima donna's may want more to replace inabilities in their riding style. I know where the limiting factor is on my bike - just above the seat.

Having said that I will seriously consider another Gasser when/if they make it as bullet proof as the Sherco. (and I know they may never want to - performance is key - reliability hinders sales ;) )

I thought they looked quite good in the pictures when i first saw them, and last week when i saw the bike for the first time it looked even better again, the dogs B*****ks in fact. As for the clutch drag, its not a big problem really, only lasts for the first couple of seconds of a trial. I would rather it did that than the clutch and gearbox packing in ;)