Dix

K-Scan for Ossa

18 hours ago, lotus54 said:

As a note, the 300 Factory I owned was VERY aggressive. I used the ‘slow’ map switch position, changed to slow throttle and installed one tooth larger countershaft sprocket to tame it down for my ‘intermediate’ skills.

I am not sure how much difference between the factory and standard 300 models.

My 300 is not a factory but is very aggressive too. Personally i've removed the fast throttle like you. Another modification i need to make asap is increase the throttle spring rate. Its too easy to change throttle angle during riding.

Sorry if I allow myself to write here that is not the right place, sorry again, but:
No comment Matteo Lavaggi is 5 days that I write to you on Facebook, and only with the "right" words can you answer, I thought you didn't know how to read !!
People see that you read the messages and you don't answer and after so many days they answer you badly.

Luckily, there are more serious people than you.

END

Thanks to all the people who answered me.

13 hours ago, Simonelongus said:

Sorry if I allow myself to write here that is not the right place, sorry again, but:
No comment Matteo Lavaggi is 5 days that I write to you on Facebook, and only with the "right" words can you answer, I thought you didn't know how to read !!
People see that you read the messages and you don't answer and after so many days they answer you badly.

Luckily, there are more serious people than you.

END

Thanks to all the people who answered me.

You can ASK, you can't pretend. Or you need to find yourself what are you searching. If you are not able (too complex for your brain), you can ask help of someone, and not pretend. And above all do not insult. Insulting people is synonymous with extreme ignorance and rudeness, which I must not be present in a forum where you ask for assistance because you are too little intelligent to find a solution by yourself.

BTW here anyone can find an updated collage of software, manual, maps, cable, easy start system and book. 

https://www.sixrace.it/it/manuali/96497-manuale-officina-e-software-kscan-ossa-tr300.html

On 2/12/2019 at 17:06, lotus54 said:

Come nota, la 300 Factory che possedevo era MOLTO aggressiva. Ho usato la posizione dell'interruttore della mappa "lenta", ho cambiato per accelerare lentamente e ho installato una ruota dentata contralbero più grande di un dente per domarla per le mie abilità "intermedie".

Non sono sicuro di quanta differenza tra la fabbrica e i modelli standard 300.

Hi Lotus, so yours has the Termignoni exhaust.
That model says it's very bad, due to the mapping it has installed.
I come from a Beta Evo 4t that was practically unmanageable!
Extremely sensitive accelerator and lots of torque.
The Ossa is another planet, much more drivable.

Yes, the Factory 300 I had (recently sold) had the Termignoni exhaust.  I have a Beta 4T 300 factory also, it is much, much ‘calmer’ than the OSSA. But it also weighs quite a lot more (about what my OSSA Explorer weighs).   I thought the Beta was quite similar in reaction to the Explorer.

I don’t remember what the Beta has for a throttle.