K-Scan for Ossa

Dix

Thanks for the answer. I did scroll the pages, but of the only links found, one has expired (wetransfer) and the other is in Spanish and ask you to register. ?

I did find the spec to build the cable on this site, so I will order the parts, as soon I am confident I can get the diagnostic software...

29 minutes ago, MatteoOssa300 said:

I've just post this 2 times, is too difficult click a link and download all the documents and software that seem to need CIA and FBI approval to be publish? All in one single place?

https://www.sixrace.it/en/manuals/96497-kscan-workshop-and-software-manual-ossa-tr300.html

I tried sending you a message- but you cannot accept them?   Send me your email and I’ll send you a working link

Thanks Matteo. I was able to download the link. I guess the initial site was in Italian, and not Spanish. ?

Thanks Lotus54 for the offer. I got the files from Matteo, and will go through them. I don't know why I cannot accept message. Must look at my settings I guess.

Do you guys know which of the 2014 Maps in the files would be the best one for my 2012? I am just looking for a mild one that promote easy starting.

I will start looking a the parts needed to build the cable, and for a PC (I am on a MAC)

Thanks again all for the great help.

Guy

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

It seems this was an old thread. But I'll try it anyway. Did anyone installed K-Scan on Window 10 successfully lately? I had the files but I can't install is as it said some x86 file is missing or changed.

Brian

• 1 year later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

6 hours ago, christoofar said:

Hi i have just bought a 2010 Ossa tr280i and am trying to find the Kscan to Downloan.Rgards Chris

I just messaged you the links.

for the 2010, you will want to use the older software. of course you need the older style interface also. I've made some in the past and I think the instructions are on here someplace?