Bradford Trial

trial_master

Head for Bradford then follow signs for Keghley / Skipton.

When nearing Bingley dont go on the new by-pass but go into Bingley itself.

Turn RIGHT at the 2nd set of proper traffic lights.

That is PARK ROAD

Up the hill for approx 1 1/2 miles.

Lady LAne is on the left.

Carry on up there road turns and climbs to right.

YOU ARE THERE !

EEKK!! well Take the Leeds outer Ring Road to The Rodley Roundabout. Take the first turn towards Bradford (A657)and keep going. (Beware of the speed cameras). You'll eventually pass Cobb & Jagger(Ducati and Gas Gas) and head up past Historic Saltaire to a Roundabout with a Shell Garage on it. Take the third turning between the Shell station and the Old Bus Garage. You are now on the Bingley Road. Continue to the Roundabout outside Bingley. Take the First turning Into Bingley and NOT the By-pass (B6265 NOT A650). Continiue into Bingley Centre. You'll pass the Bradford & Bingley Head Office. Easy to spot Modern large block on the Left. At the Next Lights take after that turn right up Park Road. When the road has gone left watch out for Lady Lane on your Left and turn into it. Drive up until you spot the Trial. There should be flags out to guide you in from Park Lane. But keep your eyes peeled as Bradford don't always put them out.

EEKK!! well Take the Leeds outer Ring Road to The Rodley Roundabout. Take the first turn towards Bradford (A657)and keep going. (Beware of the speed cameras). You'll eventually pass Cobb & Jagger(Ducati and Gas Gas) and head up past Historic Saltaire to a Roundabout with a Shell Garage on it. Take the third turning between the Shell station and the Old Bus Garage. You are now on the Bingley Road. Continue to the Roundabout outside Bingley. Take the First turning Into Bingley and NOT the By-pass (B6265 NOT A650). Continiue into Bingley Centre. You'll pass the Bradford & Bingley Head Office. Easy to spot Modern large block on the Left. At the Next Lights take after that turn right up Park Road. When the road has gone left watch out for Lady Lane on your Left and turn into it. Drive up until you spot the Trial. There should be flags out to guide you in from Park Lane. But keep your eyes peeled as Bradford don't always put them out.

he means the flags on that last bit

HI.

I got to the trial about 1pm. A lot different than what i expected. At first glance it looks like an unorganised mess!. But after walking round for 20 mins or so i found out exactly how it all worked (spoke to a guy on bike number 192) he was very helpful. I ended up leaving around 2.30pm :rolleyes:

StuartC (if its you that owns Autowbars) You fitted a tow bar to my black fiat punto aswell as your bike rack. Yhen october-ish i bought a single bike trailer off you.

I realy cannot wait to do my first trial now :hyper:

Ryan

Ps. those directions were spot on. Thanks