Pimping My Ride

lewis_gasgas

Ive just bought a radycool carbon rad protector. Tried it out today, bike completely caked in mud and it kept 99% of crap out of rad and fromt of engine. Looks great and works too.

Anodisised black wheels would also look niiice. Candy wheels look good but when I rang them before christmas they said mine would take 8 weeks.... a bit excessive at the least.

Yeah i thought about getting the rims black i think red is a bit too cheesy some how , but 8 weeks without no wheels ?? its alright if you can wait that long but i ride at least once a week..Oh and its got sort of a guard but only a small plastic one which goes around the front exhasut pipe seemed to keep the crap out today though.

Edited by Lew-GasGas

Yeah , tell him that i love the bike and its superb and if hes forgoten he said something about sending me someones email, for something, had a ride today excellent thought that it wwould have been a little slower picking up as its got an slow action throttle on as my other had a fast and its better than my older bike , very impressive i can already do things i couldnt do on the other one..Yeah the master cylinders would look good but the clutch is a smaller fit so im not sure if i can get one for that side..