AJP clutch master cilinder small vs large?

Clanned

Changing the master cylinder reservoir won’t make any difference to the clutch action ... I’m pretty sure they all use 11mm dia pistons and that’s the bit that’s does the work... 

as Linaway said... try ATF oil in the engine... you could also check the clutch pack thickness ... 9.75mm to 9.85mm I think and the finger height which I think is 17.5mm (I’m sure someone else can confirm the figures but it’s in the manuals)

if the clutch pack  is too thick you can reduce them using 320-400 grit wet and dry paper (dry) on a flat surface... it doesn’t take much to get it back within tolerance. 
Other than that, just make sure your getting full travel on the master cylinder with a very small amount of free play on the lever.

ATF. Then drop the oil level to the bottom of the glass (330mL or so). If it still feels slow, check the pack thickness. Assuming you don't have an adjustable preload ring, the closer it measures to 10mm, the harder it will lock up (lever effort will also be a bit higher). 

10 hours ago, lineaway said:

A good friend had a new 2011 300 that the top hat seals in the clutch cover were bad from day one. He went almost 18 months till he had me replace them. So you are not loosing fluid anywhere? And you are using mineral oil?

There's no leaking still the same amount of fluid in the reservoir. And i use mineral oil

Edited by Clanned