4rt Swingarm

cord

Not sure, but nothing much has changed since 2005, apart from the annual "decal" changes & techno speak. Also worth noting that the 315 motor slots perfectly into a 4RT frame at the rear swingarm/spindle location. I've never tried it, but wouldn't be at all surprised to see the 315 swinger fitted to a 4RT frame.  

I looked at a few part numbers but they only seem to have it as an assembly and not as a single part so hard to say for sure if the swingarm its self is actually different. 

Example:

2005-2007 use 52100-NN4-000

2014-2015 uses 52100-NN4-J20 (black) or 52100-NN4-J10 (polished) 

2017-2018 uses 52100-NN4-J20

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers everyone. Spoke to a mechanic who’s worked on them long term. He confirmed that late model 315 all the way to current will actually fit, with just a few very slight variations over the years. 

Still can’t find 1 for sale tho!!!

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I am currently converting my DIY electric mid drive freeride bike to trials with a proper trials 18" rear wheel.

Got the Jitsie 4rt Rear hub and it is 145mm wide. Now I have to figure out how wide my swingarm should be to accomodate trials style brake caliper.

Can someone tell the 4rt swingarm inner (dropout) width and spacers on each side?

Thanks, Denis.

Edited by DHK