This New Fantic?

Guest sherco dude

I imagine you guys are all joking, but I'd love to see an new Fantic Trials bike. I had two Fantics, a 92 309 and a 94 KRoo. That KRoo was one of the most fun Trials bikes I've owned. What a motor! Had lot of suspension, lots of ground clearance and would go up and over anything. Just point and pull the trigger! The only problems I ever had was when I put brake fluid in the clutch...bad bad, those plastic fender braces, and that horizontal fan over the cylinder. I finally put a GAS GAS fan in there and it was fixed. I'm riding a 99 GAS GAS 321 right now. I like it a lot, and it's been a great bike, lots better than I can ride, but there's just not much that really excites me enough to upgrade. I might for a new up to date Fantic though! :D

Is there any other info yet?

Which engine(s) are they going to use.

For a small startup company even with such a great name the engine is going to be the biggest single cost if a new one is developed. I don't imagine anything extraordanary from them as there is only so much you can still do to a trials bike that would be called new.

• 2 weeks later...