Predictions

jack_h

Wtc

Lampkin Raga Bou.

Top 8 Dabil

junior

Oliveras/Brown/Gibert

Youth

Somewhat unlikely Dani Oliveras as I believe he is too old.

My predictions for top 8 in no particular order, gubian, liotard, Gratterola haslam Danby sampson Gomez and Alexz. Looks like a tough Championship for the British lads, with only haslam alternating between a 250 the other Brits as far as I know are 125cc.

Lampkin

Raga

Fuji

Bou

Cabestany

good call, Cant discount Fujigas I reckon.

Youth world champs , I think top brit will be Ross as he will be riding the full contingent of qualifying rounds including Japan and the US :blink: Team Danby on tour :D

Unless Alexz can make them all of course.. then It would be either one of them too. Bit obvious I know ;)

Don't count your chickens only 12 from 16 rounds count so missing US and Japan is not ness a problem, assuming Ross beats Gubian and Gomez first of course, lots of ifs, but whatever happens the brits are strong in this championship and hopefully all will carry on through to wtc proper.

Don't count your chickens only 12 from 16 rounds count so missing US and Japan is not ness a problem, assuming Ross beats Gubian and Gomez first of course, lots of ifs, but whatever happens the brits are strong in this championship and hopefully all will carry on through to wtc proper.

Yup :D Either way, as long as a brit wins it thats the main thing ;)

Hopefully proper sections and not just big steps!

This is the real issue facing the WTC - where to now ?

If Outdoors continues to evolve to 'indoor' style sections then what's the point?

The indoors are already losing out coverage by Eurosport, used to be 'prime time' i.e. weekday evening at around 7pm UK, now banished to mid afternoon on Eurosport2. Same riders, same sections same result - pretty boring.

Rounds like Duluth, Motegi and Hawkstone produced the most varied results last year. All had 'proper' sections