Boots

kinell

I bought a pair of Gaerne Balance Pro-Tect boots from www.topfun.com a couple of years ago. I'm only a novice rider and they are still going strong - hardly any wear on the soles. They sell for 175 Euros plus postage and the Balance Oiled sell for 232 Euros. Even though the exchange rate is pretty poor at the moment and P&P isn't that cheap, it is still quite a saving on UK prices. So much for a common market :D

The negative side to purchasing overseas is that you don't get to try on before you buy and it doesn't keep your local dealer in business. In my case I didn't have a local dealer that stocked the Pro-Tect boot, so I had to buy through mail order anyway. They came as fast from Spain as they would have done from a UK dealer.

Edited by wobbly1

Keep you eye on e bay. Theo (the ole lady) ,oops, I mean Princess, bought me a pair of new Hebo Technicals for $100.00. Guy thought they were MX boots. When you do your search, look for Hebo or Gaerne or what ever specific brand you want. Just don't buy the stuff I'm bidding on! :D