The Challenge

ringo

As for beating anyone, that's a laugh, I've seen you ride.

There it is Gentlemen. The official challenge from the beav himself.

I'll take the challenge. Where and when do you want the ride off?

How's this:

The Plonkers season opener in Lucerne the third weekend of Sept. I'll have my knee reconstructed May 2nd and I'm not supposed to "compete" for 6 to nine months so Sept. should be long enough to recover for your sorry asss.

Start the betting now Men!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my knee reconstructed on the 25th January 2005 and follwing two operations and 15 months I still haven't ridden my bike yet. Don't underestimate the rehab required from a serious knee injury. :beer:

Looking on the bright side....... ahh B*****ks there is no bright side!!! :beer:

Edited by Hughesy

I'm definately on board with this!!!

We need to set a few parameters first.

What class/line are they gonna ride?

I've seen the Beave ride Intermediate. 3 loops, no points, one first place trophy. Others on this board have seen him ride Champ. If I remember correctly, he got some fives and no trophy.

I've seen Ringo ride. Champy sized stuff, but alot more drama.

How 'bout we make 'em ride Champ stuff, but we hold the event pre-surgery, and just duct tape a stick to the side of Ringo's knee?

:beer: :beer: :)

Steve, whaddya mean could be used as,,,, What could possibly be more appropriate.

Tell you what, I will bring one To TN, and Will Volunteer (it is this state ain't it) te get Brian to engrave something on it if those two will step up to the plate and say they will actually be there...

Heck, then Lane Could be the first Internet Trials World BS champion (not officially recognized of course, but had there been one he would be it) But there does have to be a stiplation that he actually attempts a section not just ride to the entrance and take his 5.

Once again Mich, you are not qualified to ride that line.

I can hear it once again, I was 13th in the world but they pulled the rug out from under me... oh booo hooooo

We will pick 4 sections close to the cabins so there will be excellent spectator support and you can demonstrate your National Pro Standing.

Or, heck, step up and ride pro / champ whatever the top line is in your own club a couple of times, then enter the National and ride the sections.

Will see you there.

Finally! The humor is back!

So is it safe to say that AB has established the title of this bout?

The Internet Trials World B*** S*** Championship?

The I.T.W.B.S.C. That's a good one AB!

There is a lot more work to be done to make sure that this world class event goes off without a hitch. What date, what location, what line, how many sections, how many loops, etc.

As a level 9 turd slinger myself, I would like to do my part to groom the next ITWBSC Champion for the good of the sport and for national pride. If Ringo will accept my offer to be his minder, I will gladly follow him around while he trains for this event, and every time he screws up I'll gladly poke him in the eye with the aforementioned sharp stick. It's the least I can do.

:beer: :beer: :):thumbup:

If Ringo will accept my offer to be his minder, I will gladly follow him around while he trains for this event, and every time he screws up I'll gladly poke him in the eye with the aforementioned sharp stick. It's the least I can do.

If Lane will accept my offer to be his minder, I will gladly follow him around for this event, and every time he screws up I'll gladly poke him in the eye with the aforementioned sharp stick, then cuss him out. It's the least I can do.

The first ever can be held at the WR coming up real soon here in TN! I am sure we can talk Dan into this.

As Sendero and Craig have already taken the easy jobs, I will gladly volunteer to sit on my back porch and be the observer for the entire event (did I mention all sections would be right behind cabin 5)

There will be some interesting rules, though, no dabs will be counted if the observer is drinking apple juice when the point is taken. The trials is over when the crowd decides it is over, or the observer has passed out or been dragged into his cabin by the observers wife.....

I will be there, and Ringo, as you will have had surgery just 15 days or so prior, I will donate an entire new roll of Duct Tape to tape that stick to your leg with, I will even make it Montesa red.

ok im in,i will be al's minder :beer: ya know sit on the porch of cabin #5 and hand al a beer when his is empty. :beer: i also will offer to sharpen the sticks if they get a little dull.

anything to help :)

Edited by bagger