Yamaha Tyre Pressure Gauge

perce

No I haven't. StuHRC is over for the Scott in a few weeks & if last year is anything to go by he'll wake up laid on the floor in our living room.

:P Thinking why is my bum so sore :hl:

He'll be well safe, you haven't got an invite.

Tell you what i'll do

I happen to have a spare yamaha tyre pressure gauge complete with original plastic wallet!

i will be willing to give it away - however there is a catch - and one Perce cant argue with :P

I will donate it to the Scott charity auction - we all know that Perce will have to buy it as Stu will be there waiting for his gauge back. - however this will not stop others bidding :o - end result - Scott charity benefits, Perce will be so pi**ed that he cant remember what he paid for it and Stu gets his gauge back.

Result :hl:;)

Tell you what i'll do

I happen to have a spare yamaha tyre pressure gauge complete with original plastic wallet!

i will be willing to give it away - however there is a catch - and one Perce cant argue with :P

I will donate it to the Scott charity auction - we all know that Perce will have to buy it as Stu will be there waiting for his gauge back. - however this will not stop others bidding :o - end result - Scott charity benefits, Perce will be so pi**ed that he cant remember what he paid for it and Stu gets his gauge back.

Result :hl:;)

That sounds a good plan. So as long as HL & Cam DON'T blow the fuse of the Electricity Boards connection to my house this year I'll be able to actually go to the Auction.

• 1 month later...