Forma Trial Boots

mickrayner

Cheers Magicmat, I need size 10 unfortunatly, otherwise a good deal.

The problem with my current boots is they are old and are rock hard, dig in and give me blisters along with hrting all through the trial, not the best way to ride...

Edited by MickRayner

Cheers for the Advise..

I tried the Forma boots on and they were ok until you bent your ankle, then they creased and dug in so they were out for starters..

I tried the Sidi ones, comfy but looked it bit too Moto-x for my liking and didnt have my size

Next came the Gaerne, getting too expensive, tried them on and they were like fur lined slippers... I bought them, I got the brand new style 'Balance' in brown and white, been and test ridden them and they are great... Looking forward to The Tomchraskey now, comfy boots at last!!! <_<

I have a pair of Forma enduro boots. They are very good value and a strong and sturdy boot.

The big problem with them is LACK OF SPARES BACK UP.

The straps disconnect from the boot and fall off easily and my local dealer just cant get hold of them to replace them.

So my boots are held together with gaffer tape <_<

• 2 weeks later...

they are good value for the money.people say they are uncomfortable or dont become supple although mine have it's been a year but they have done lol ;) although im going to buy some hebo or gaerne boots next...only because they look smarter and say either hebo or gaerne on them though! :beer: .....also bvm motos told me that the formas are exactly the same as the diadora stone pro 2's and that there made in the same factory!!!!!!!! so theres no diference between formas and diadoras!!!!!!! :lol: