64 members have voted

1. 1. Has he won his last??

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very positive step forward towards the 8th title. Although there's still a long way to go and it is still going to take some outstanding riding from Doug. You know he is more than capable of delivering.

Doug back on the podium, England in the quarter finals of the World Cup. What a good weekend.

Edited by Cota Kid

i am english and suppose i should back doug but riders like raga,bou,wigg,fajardo...there all beast..more beast than lampkin!

Lets just say if you want a more determined, skillful, master of all then surely Doug's your man? Fajardos weaker. Bou isn't too good in the sloppy stuff, he prefers the back wheel. Raga is still not cosistent enough. And Alexz well he's only 16 and two routes down on Doug so there is no comparison really. Put Doug on a 125 2t and maybe early tomorrow Alexz could match him but by 10 Doug would have it sussed.

Steve Saunders when asked why Doug had so many wins and titles replied simply, he is the best, there is nothing he can't do, traditional or trick, gutsy or smooth he has the lot. 'nuff said. :thumbup:

Steve Saunders when asked why Doug had so many wins and titles replied simply, he is the best, there is nothing he can't do, traditional or trick, gutsy or smooth he has the lot. 'nuff said. :thumbup:
For those who were lucky enough to see him ride already this year at the US for example, theres no doubt he is still a very very good rider. I wouldnt bet on him not to win another title be it this year or next.