European Votes Only ( No Yanks :d )

kinell

Does 'Mich Lin' talk out of his ar$e?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does 'Mich Lin' talk out of his ar$e?

• Yes and he's wrong
    • Yes but he's actually right
    • Yes but he goes about it the wrong way
    • No and he's right too
    • No, I think he's luvverly (nsaqam, don't do it...)

Probably because it is moving too fast for them too keep up with running in heels..... :D

Got it now. Although I think it is a little like my telling my BIL that I was "chicken" of something (Scared) In Germany, you are scared like a Hasse (rabbit) not a chicken

• 1 month later...

We are all (American's) not content with the status quo of our sport and some are moving at a deliberate pace to make it better.

Yes, it would be nice to have a World Round rider, but we don't need to sacrifice the riders we have now competing in our national series to get there. They are two different animals. Lane tends to be very polarizing in my veiw and I think it's intentional just to stir things up and make people think. I think that he doesn't care if people like him or hate him, just as long as they know who he is.

He worked with the kids at this year's Youth Nationals and he's appreciated for that. That's the kind of thing that will help get our young riders to earn World points one day, not typing on a keyboard.

Any hoo, here, we don't agree with all he says, we don't disagree with all he says.