European Votes Only ( No Yanks :d )

kinell

Does 'Mich Lin' talk out of his ar$e?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does 'Mich Lin' talk out of his ar$e?

• Yes and he's wrong
    • Yes but he's actually right
    • Yes but he goes about it the wrong way
    • No and he's right too
    • No, I think he's luvverly (nsaqam, don't do it...)

We've all seen/heard Mich Lin banging on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the American trials scene and how the NATC are evil scum sucking old fogies with no vision for the US youths on the World trials circuit. Yes, he does get on people's nerves ever so slightly but is Arnie's mate actually right?

The Yanks in general seem happy with the way their trials are run and don't see a need to change. Wild West Michy is a lone cowboy on a hot dusty trail with no ammo, food, water or sun protection! I sometimes wish that he had just the one remaining bullet in his six shooter so that we could all be spared his doom and gloom but I don't mean it really :D

So, let's get a European perspective by EXCLUDING votes from the Merkins and see which way it goes...

I voted "Yes but he goes about it the wrong way" as he does have some valid points, it's just the attitude that leaves a lot to be desired. However, it's been great for my site stats so I'm not complaining :D

He does have some hugely valid points and let's face it he's been there and done that. Maybe changing his tack might get some of the others onboard and we could have another Bernie, Marland Whaley, Curt Comer or the like, however, you can sense the don't step on my toes nonsense already

Must be because I am one of them Merikans but it is just flying over my head.....

Maybe that is it, you guys get Lane, and we don't.

In this case it's nothing to do with the car.

It's rhyming slang. I ain't got a scooby is a shortened version of "I ain't got a scooby doo" i.e. rhymes with clue thus what they're really saing is "I ain't got a clue".

Subarus are often called Scoobys for the same reason.

Probably clear as mud! :D