Tc Trial

beta_uk

I would echo the sentiments of those already commented - top weekend and many, many thanks to Bradford & District for all their hard work.

Two *very* subdued lasses both last night and in the car coming home today.... :lol:

Photos later, but now - Shower!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those that didn't get there, man was it tough!!!  Probably the hardest trial I've ever ridden, but I for one enjoyed the challenge!  I'm certainly going to feel it in the morning!

:lol:

Back home now and thanks to all who turned up to ride and the non riders too.

Kinky, looking at the results the sections were about right in the main,

any less testing and we would have had a few clean rounds maybe.

VERY hard to make sure you get a winner and still make it rideable for all.

I belive 99% enjoyed it, the other 1% enjoyed it TOO MUCH :lol:

Lots of prizes given out to lots of happy chappies !!

Thanks again all who contibuted prizes, observed, helped out, spectated etc.

Stuart

Two *very* subdued lasses both last night and in the car coming home today.... :lol:

It's called sunstroke. :lol:

Congrats to Stu, Ron and everyone else involved in setting up a grand weekend. You guys are lucky to live in such a fantastic part of the world - you never know, we may even consider you honorary Scots from now on. :lol:

If it wasn't for the HL alarm clock none of us campers would have got up in time for the trial. Remember HL a tent doesn't offer any sound deadening and we all heard everythink you girls said in the morning, and I mean everything.

I really enjoyed myself and those that I never got chance to thank on the day, Thanks! The trial was spot on but next time I shall take bigfoot's lead and go to bed early. Still, I enjoyed the beer, just a shame all the best nights are followed by the worst mornings!

Yes, that was me. I rode the easier clubman route, did you ride? Are there any results out for it? Sorry for pushing in on anyone at the trial but I had to shoot of back to Halton Gill. By the way, the TC trial was much harder!

Edited by boofont

You guys are lucky to live in such a fantastic part of the world -

When I came up for the SSDT for the 1st time that is EXACTLY how I thought, fantastic scenery etc, took mi 10 hrs to get home, + many extra miles.

Glad you enjoyed it all.

Stu

And this fella followed the Scarboro lot, slept most of the day :lol:

Y'know I'm not going to attempt to defend us 'cos we're guilty as charged! We got there earlier than expected, went out to ride for a while, fell off a lot, started drinking about 3pm and it went rapidly downhill over the rest of the weekend from there!

What I will say is that when Sunday morning rolled around, NONE of my supposed mates wanted to ride. So in a vain attempt to avoid looking like a pathetic bunch of losers, I managed fight through the hangover haze and motivated myself to sign on and at least start. So, lastplacebrad and maximus - what do you have to say in your defence?

Once again, BIG thanks to StuartC, Kath and Ron for making us feel so welcome when we arrived and the sections might not have appeared quite so intimidating without the beer goggles.