Xispa Photos & Video

dortwilder

I am a CoC as well so I am use to it B)

...RESISTS..URGE ... TO .... SLIGHTLY ... EDIT .. ATOM'S .. POST.....

I'll second what Atom said, anyway the biggest problem there is on here is the crazy Texan especially when he gets overly close to the Cactus Juice, Andy's highlighted his problems with the Bud Light so you can imagine how bad it gets ...... ;)

Happy New Year Copey.... :rolleyes:

Seriously, why would anyone want Xispa to fail? that's like suggesting I want Gas Gas to go under because I ride a Beta...the more the merrier, more bikes more choice

Edited by Slapshot 3

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know look at all the bikes that were available in the 70's - 80's that are now gone - aprilia, jcm, alfer, mecatecno, garelli, merlin, ossa, suzuki, kawasaki, yamaha??, fantic, swm, derbi, ccm, armstrong, etc.

Now wouldn't it be nice to have a choice of that many manufacturers to buy a trials bike from these days??

Come on xispa get some bikes out there!! in fact if you send me one i'll ride it all day for you! :rolleyes:

Edited by hop blip and a jump

...RESISTS..URGE ... TO .... SLIGHTLY ... EDIT .. ATOM'S .. POST.....

Jeremy Clarkson said that all the CoC's have gone to Audi's and as I have an S5, that's pretty close to the truth. :rolleyes:

.....But it is fun ;) for now anyway..... only 3 more points left B)

Jeremy Clarkson said that all the CoC's have gone to Audi's and as I have an S5, that's pretty close to the truth. :rolleyes:

.....But it is fun ;) for now anyway..... only 3 more points left B)

The ultimate game of chicken.... ;) when you due to lose some mate, three years is it??

Shocking....despicable... :rolleyes: need anyone to look after the Audi when you get banned???

No, the missus is looking forward to having it but the down side is she will have to chauffeur me about ! .. At least I can moan about her driving for a change B)

I'll second what Atom said, anyway the biggest problem there is on here is the crazy Texan especially when he gets overly close to the Cactus Juice, Andy's highlighted his problems with the Bud Light so you can imagine how bad it gets ...... ;)

Happy New Year Copey.... B)

Yup, cannot afford the bud light, gave away all the good Cactus Juice, I got this cheap wine for the NewYears, just waiting for the balls to drop!

Cheers to you lot, :rolleyes:

No, the missus is looking forward to having it but the down side is she will have to chauffeur me about ! .. At least I can moan about her driving for a change B)

We have wandered so far off topic now ...it was something about a Xispa....Has anyone spotted any new videos ?

Happy New Year :rolleyes:

We have wandered so far off topic now ...it was something about a Xispa....Has anyone spotted any new videos ?

Happy New Year :rolleyes:

I am just not sure we will see this thing, Ham! All BS aside, as there been nothing to do but bitch on this thread, the development and production costs alone costs alone would be prohibitive in this climate. Then they went and changed the rear suspension to something that may not work correctly. More problems! Just how this economic model would ever fit, I am not sure?

For some reason, I think this thread is dead! If that is true, I pity the lad that put up for the UK !

I am just not sure we will see this thing, Ham! All BS aside, as there been nothing to do but bitch on this thread, the development and production costs alone costs alone would be prohibitive in this climate. Then they went and changed the rear suspension to something that may not work correctly. More problems! Just how this economic model would ever fit, I am not sure?

For some reason, I think this thread is dead! If that is true, I pity the lad that put up for the UK !

Whats up with the suspension cope ?

it worked well enough for Fajardo on the Beta last year

Whats up with the suspension cope ?

it worked well enough for Fajardo on the Beta last year

Oh it's not that the shocker will not work, as it has worked, but it just seems to me they just drilled holes and bolted it on the Sherco arm?

Not quite sure about all that, as that swingarm was not designed for it.

Mounting location to the frame different too, and not anywhere sure how they made the space, as the Beta shock is fat!

A lot to re- engineer? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...