Mojo Bands

hrcmonty

Come on then, what do people think of these bands.

Personally i think they are fantastic, I first thought they were a load of rubbish.

But whilst i was in Trials Uk's shop, i saw the lads do some tests on another customer.

Absolutly fantastic. So i got one too.

I wore it that night for thai boxing and i was like a machine. I had the besgt session in a long time.

Is it true or is it mind over matter???

Whats your thoughts? :thumbup:

Come on then, what do people think of these bands.

Personally i think they are fantastic, I first thought they were a load of rubbish.

But whilst i was in Trials Uk's shop, i saw the lads do some tests on another customer.

Absolutly fantastic. So i got one too.

I wore it that night for thai boxing and i was like a machine. I had the besgt session in a long time.

Is it true or is it mind over matter???

Whats your thoughts? :thumbup:

I use power . balance ones and a Qlink myself. Much like any healing modality it is all in the mind, I did a module at uni on various healthcare systems across the globe and concluded that what you believe in makes you better and the same medicine or techniques won't help everyone, hence the reason chemo patients are focused on positive thoughts as much as possible. Their was also a program about twin doctors that travelled to various tribes and saw the methods they used such as shaman. In this country you get a lot of people who really believe in their GP but others who don't seem to have little success and try alternative routes. I took the opinion that at

I use power . balance ones and a Qlink myself. Much like any healing modality it is all in the mind, I did a module at uni on various healthcare systems across the globe and concluded that what you believe in makes you better and the same medicine or techniques won't help everyone, hence the reason chemo patients are focused on positive thoughts as much as possible. Their was also a program about twin doctors that travelled to various tribes and saw the methods they used such as shaman. In this country you get a lot of people who really believe in their GP but others who don't seem to have little success and try alternative routes. I took the opinion that at

Aw, c'mon Billy you know (in your line of work) that we're talking about a lucky-rabbits-foot here.Nothing more, nothing less.

The thing that's more likely to affect my balance is if I dress to the left or the right in the morning :beer:

While we're on about 'health' matters wada y'all make of this stuff?

Anyone use it?

The protein shakes are highly processed junk, I found one or two decent ones when researching them but the majority are just by products of the dairy industry heaped with a load of chemicals and then advertised well. Eat real protein (quality) and get all the amino acids etc to keep yourself young and healthy. If you need a supplement if for some reason you can't eat (maybe in an office environment) drink the finest quality powder you can preferably from pasture raised cows.

A lucky rabbits foot could work if its what the owner believes in, Candice Pert PhD once said

Overall, I don't disagree with your mind/body argument. In fact, I completely agree. I used to have the paper, out of a fortune cookie, that said "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right."

No doubt that when the mind believes something, it produces physical differences.

With that said, I am a little confused by some of what you are saying. In your example, you state that the folks "thought they were getting the serotonin", and thus there were results...

The placebo group that thought they were getting the serotonin actually had raised levels upon testing despite none being given. The mind believed it was getting the chemicals and the body produced them.

This makes sense, because the "thought" they were getting something, when the were not. If, on the other hand, the doctor told them up front, "This is a little sugar pill. A placebo that does nothing, but we really expect it will do something for you." In this case, I would not be surprised if the patients did not respond.

What I am getting to is that you appear to be saying that you know good and well that the band is just a "sugar pill", but it works anyway.

Very strange logic. But, if it works, I sell rocks that you put in your pocket to help you get up 30 foot ledges. They don't really do anything, but if you put it in your pocket, and believe anyway...

Overall, I don't disagree with your mind/body argument. In fact, I completely agree. I used to have the paper, out of a fortune cookie, that said "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right."

No doubt that when the mind believes something, it produces physical differences.

With that said, I am a little confused by some of what you are saying. In your example, you state that the folks "thought they were getting the serotonin", and thus there were results...

This makes sense, because the "thought" they were getting something, when the were not. If, on the other hand, the doctor told them up front, "This is a little sugar pill. A placebo that does nothing, but we really expect it will do something for you." In this case, I would not be surprised if the patients did not respond.

What I am getting to is that you appear to be saying that you know good and well that the band is just a "sugar pill", but it works anyway.

Very strange logic. But, if it works, I sell rocks that you put in your pocket to help you get up 30 foot ledges. They don't really do anything, but if you put it in your pocket, and believe anyway...

Well you've blown the deal now by telling me they don't do anything, I'd of had a batch B) Both the participents that got the sugar pill and the actual chemical tested positive for the desired chemical (serotonin) that they were originally deficient in. I'm not personally saying they don't do anything, I've done my studies into various different aspects of energetic fields etc and theirs sufficient evidence for me to believe in it. Power balance or Mojo I can't comment on as I've not researched them enough, however after they were first mentioned on here I decided that I'd give them ago to test my personal results with it.

I was told by the Mojo rep that mojo were made by EFX, you can by the same holographic technology bands from EFX for 20p each!

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/342306415/EFX_power_silicone_balance_bracelet_with.html

The actual Mojo ones are now been sold, someone's making a tidy profit.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/345367298/MOJO_silicone_wristband_black_white.html

Edited by trialsnutterman

• 2 months later...

has anbody else tried these im quite intrigued

http://trialstribulations.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86

FFS please don't be intrigued by this p1sh!

Just think about it for a minute. How the f*ck does a f*ckin holograph which is basically an image burned by laser in to a aluminiumised plastic sheet help you with anything, let alone balance.

If this was my site I'd set up a filter to stop any mention of this ****. Not for any personal reason, just to stop the poor sods who think this is the magic cure to falling off a trials bike and are happy to spend money they probably can't afford to waste on it.

Rant over. (for now at least).

Bigfeet help balance! Sent me all your money and I'll send you a big O'ring you can wear and it will not only help you balance but also help in the bedroom too. In fact if you wear it for a month you'll may grow a extra few inches in length and girth where it really matters. The power of this wonderful ring comes from magical power of modified hydrocarbon, carbon soot and H2O and Glycol. (yes, these really are used gas gas cylinder head O'rings.)

FFS please don't be intrigued by this p1sh!

Just think about it for a minute. How the f*ck does a f*ckin holograph which is basically an image burned by laser in to a aluminiumised plastic sheet help you with anything, let alone balance.

If this was my site I'd set up a filter to stop any mention of this ****. Not for any personal reason, just to stop the poor sods who think this is the magic cure to falling off a trials bike and are happy to spend money they probably can't afford to waste on it.

Rant over. (for now at least).

Bigfeet help balance! Sent me all your money and I'll send you a big O'ring you can wear and it will not only help you balance but also help in the bedroom too. In fact if you wear it for a month you'll may grow a extra few inches in length and girth where it really matters. The power of this wonderful ring comes from magical power of modified hydrocarbon, carbon soot and H2O and Glycol. (yes, these really are used gas gas cylinder head O'rings.)

Thanks for that !!!!