It Had To Happen

toofasttim

anyone know where you can get that dvd!!? :unsure:

I have the japanese one thats like that called Re:born which is pretty good.

http://fr33ride.com/store/oos.php <-- They seem to ship to the UK. I'm sure I found somewhere actually in the UK selling it before, but I can't find it now.

I've never heard of that Re:Born dvd, and can't find anything on Google. Do you have a link for it?

Edit: I've just remembered that I've seen copies of it on eBay before. So it's worth keeping an eye on there.

Edited by dan

they have there own website called outofsection.com, they have dvds and merch, its catching on all over the world, the two guys on the clip are crosset and dupont, who are both pretty handy trials riders anyway, crosset used to do world rounds and dupont also has a free ride team called dupont&co, its been going for years, i emailed them and they hopr to do some demos in the uk soon, should try and get them at sheffield.

http://fr33ride.com/store/oos.php <-- They seem to ship to the UK. I'm sure I found somewhere actually in the UK selling it before, but I can't find it now.

I've never heard of that Re:Born dvd, and can't find anything on Google. Do you have a link for it?

Edit: I've just remembered that I've seen copies of it on eBay before. So it's worth keeping an eye on there.

Thanks for that.

yeah i have a link, shizenyama if you can read japanese! They dont sell it out of Japan. It has the narita brothers, isao shibuya, tomoyuki ogawa and a lot more.

Do you reckon this ties in with atomants topic of the future of trials?? :unsure:

yeah i think this way of trials is how it could go, or maybe be another type of trials, like motocross has free style. i think its good for the sport.what does anyone esle think??????????????????????????????????????????

Fun to watch.

Thanks for the heads up on the language Andy.

I was about to buy the DVD from Ryan Young

but now I know not to.

Sorry guys, but if I can't share it with my family

I ain't buying it.

Same thing with the balancing act videos.

I think if you looked at the demographics of trials

riders, the ones that listen to the music on BA or

Out of Section would be very small.

Wake up, your limiting your sales based on your

personal preferances. Good thing it's a free market

where you can go broke if you want to.

Off my soap box.

yeah i have a link, shizenyama if you can read japanese! They dont sell it out of Japan. It has the narita brothers, isao shibuya, tomoyuki ogawa and a lot more.

That's a shame. It sounded really interesting as well! I should really buy Out of Section before I start lamenting not being able to get a Japanese DVD though :)

yeah i think this way of trials is how it could go, or maybe be another type of trials, like motocross has free style. i think its good for the sport.what does anyone esle think??????????????????????????????????????????

Well maybe not EXACTLY like that but trials has a tremendous potential to be a huge spectator sport and massivley popular. It needs to be open to new things to avoid it dying on it's ar$se like speedway.