Well Done Knighter...2 Time World E3 Enduro Champ

manx2day

Just like to say a BIG Well Done to David Knight on claiming his second consecutive E3 World Enduro Championship. Not losing one day this year, he truly has been a force to be reckoned with, a very dominent performance.

Now off to America at the end of the season, i'm sure he will do equally as well in the states.

COME ON KNIGHTER!! :beer:

Just like to say a BIG Well Done to David Knight on claiming his second consecutive E3 World Enduro Championship. Not losing one day this year, he truly has been a force to be reckoned with, a very dominent performance.

Now off to America at the end of the season, i'm sure he will do equally as well in the states.

COME ON KNIGHTER!! :beer:

Dominating is an understatement, and his efforts put him in the same league or higher as Shumaker or Rossi. Seeing him in action while working the Canada round of the WEC was a great opportunity. I see he even won some other events with penalties like having to run 300 meters uphill to get his bike, and another where he had to put the wheels on his bike, and put his riding boots on. Crazy fast and soooo smooth.

Keep it up David and hope the $$ come your way, you deserve it.

It would be nice to see him kick @ss the same way on a GasGas though...

• 2 weeks later...

When Squarefoot rode the Scott Trial last year I believe he was doing awfully well, that was until the poor inocent little Scorpa he was riding started to wilt under the hammering he was giving it! I reckon that you should let him ride on his works KTM and see where he finishes. He rides it like a trials bike through the technical stuff so probably wouldn