The End Is Near!

copemech

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure hate to hear David Chaves cant make it before he went back to Spain. Ill never forget and im sure Homer wont either 3 years ago he put on a school at octobertest. Homer was there on a Beta 50 auto hed only been riding for 3-4 months it broke down half way thru the school. He rode with David standing on his feet while David was doing some real cool stuff a little later david said " boy you want to ride my bike" Homer had a blast puttng around on Davids bike. Im sure he will be missed by many

"Sounds like a SHERCO SWEEP in the making!" :guinness:

I was just wondering how you would like your crow cooked???

Just received word that Chris took the prize in Oklahoma on his GasGas (6 points + 9 time points for the weekend). Congratulations Chris! Mom and I are very proud of you. Have a safe flight home and we'll see you when you get home. :guinness:

Edited by trialsurfer

Could that be the marker that pat knocked loose on exhibition #3? I wanted to say good job to everyone involved with the event, it was definately one of the best trials ive attended that is not a full on national. I had a great time, and besides the full on lack of sleep and energy, had great fun riding. I look forward to going back next year!

-Phil Smage

I personally would like to thank all those who came to the October Test ! You are what makes this a GREAT event.

I would like to thank all those who helped, it takes a lot of time and people to put on an event of this size.

We had a total of 134 entries !!!

Time for some rest.

Ron Lee

Hay Mark I have the same looking mark on my right thigh for the Scorpa when the turbo flame went out.

Phillip is the winner of an all expense paid trip to the county fair pig show in Waco Texas!

Thats right, that is a $500 piece of section tape attached to the marker Patrick clipped!

(which was somewhat shakely set btw)

The first pic is where I kicked myself in the ass about two seconds after that happened! It's about the size of a grapefruit!

Glad to hear you guys had a good time, Craig probably slept well on the way home!

:chairfall: