Beta Rev 3 07

lee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course. the only bikes i know about are betas.

Can't you see (even now...) that comments like that just wind folk up? Say summat constructive or take the p*** but in a funny way and you'll make gits like me smile :lol:

of course. the only bikes i know about are betas.

Can't you see (even now...) that comments like that just wind folk up? Say summat constructive or take the p*** but in a funny way and you'll make gits like me smile :thumbup:

You're not a git Kinell.... :o

Saw the 07 today, it does look superb and so small, Id need a reinforced one.... :lol:

anyway, enough about me.

I measured my 07 betas frame against a 03. basically both are 90 mm at the top end, the 03 is 80mm at the bottom and the 07 is 60mm at the bottom.

The new footrest hangars look a great a job, and strong.

i think it would have been better without the red plastic bit down the tank, it will only fill with crap.

i got my bike on friday night and i still havent started it, i will take flywheel weights, stand etc off it and try it this sat as there is no trial. But as people have said it definetly looks much more slender than the previous models.

Eddie, Take it from me I know, as you get older you learn to appreciate and prioritise whats important to you and your life, hang on to the things you cherish the most they may not be there always. Dont ever take anything or anyone for granted and treat each day as if it was your last.

Should have fired that F***er up Saturday morning mate :lol:

Eddie, Take it from me I know, as you get older you learn to appreciate and prioritise whats important to you and your life, hang on to the things you cherish the most they may not be there always. Dont ever take anything or anyone for granted and treat each day as if it was your last.

Should have fired that F***er up Saturday morning mate :thumbup:

tell you what, il go and fire it up now. :lol:

well got my new bike as i said last friday. fired it up for the first time today, doesnt seem to much different, although i think il leave the flywheel weight on for now. i think the white stickers on the back mudguard specially round the seat area will get a bit ****ty after a while. another point of note is that the back axle has been modified, it has been turned away in the middle to a smaller diameter for weight saving i suppose.

i still havent took the lights and all that stuff off yet either but when you put the steering onto full lock on the rhs the horn comes on. nice

happy enough with the bike all the same