I Presume This Was You Boyd!

telecat

But seriously glad to see it did no real harm.

Boy Hurt in Trials

I've heard a tale something along the lines of: -

Boyd was trying to pass somebody and decided to jump a biggish gap with a long drop instead of taking the corner :thumbup:

Just to clarify - it was raining hard, and i was riding with my helmet tilted to prevent the rain whacking my eyes (so wasn't looking where i was going) then next thing there was no ground beneath me (if anyone has ever seen where i crashed, there is no way you would try and jump it!) taking the corner was simply not an option.

boyd,

"A 17-year-old schoolboy suffered serious injuries to his face and head after he plunged 15 feet into a beck while competing in a motorcycle trials event"

How is this affecting your school life ,hope your better for your GCSE's :hyper:

get well soon

wayne

na didn't affect my gcse's because i had done them a year before - did bugger up school holidays if i remember, as they were just about to start!

regarding walking down the green mile - i've managed to put it back till sometime late next year, however a prenup is being signed allowing me constant access to any motorbike, and sundays are for me and me only!!! with a few saturdays when and where necessary, like one in early May, and one around back end of October.