Underhand Dealer Tactics

Andy

Well done Andy, i Blo#dy hate with avengences poeple who gain in this way. Well done on removing them from the site. Poeple are saying he is a nice bloke and we all make mistakes but if there were 10 B&Bs on here this site would be sh#t, who would you believe or trust with anything that was said.

Well done Andy and all who were involved in the decision.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony puts an awful lot back into trials, in this area of the uk he is one of the only dealers who is genuinly interested in trials if you want something a bit trick for your bike you see tony he even provides sponsorship for Sheffield arena without dealers like him trials will go down hill and be a lot less interesting and i think if people are put off using him they will be missing out :wacko:

I would certainly argue the fact that <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> are "one of the only dealers who is genuinely interested in trials"....... surely this is not right?

I've only ever dealt with BVM and Steve Goode but they both come accross as real trials enthusiasts. And I know they both put a lot back into the sport.

Rules are rules, a warning was given.

And made public with names withheld.

The next step had to be naming.

The persons/dealer concerned can only blame themselves for what has happened.

Correct procedure as far as I can see.

I think this a bit out of hand,personally i thought it was done very tongue in cheek, you coudnt wish to meet a nicer pair of blokes who genuinely love the sport and couldnt do enough for you, without people like them trials in south yorkshire would be no where near what it is ,but there again, as normal people who try,put themselves out,get hammered.

I think it's not good to jump on a band wagon. They've foooked up (twice admittedly), got the wrong side of Andy, been banned, named/shamed. That works for me. No need to make it in to a lynch mob :)

Maybe some day soon they'll see the error of their ways and offer a truce with a big fat sponsorship deal to smooth the waters :wacko:

Maybe some day soon they'll see the error of their ways and offer a truce with a big fat sponsorship deal to smooth the waters :wacko:

I misread the words "big fat sponsorship" and thought you said Big Fat Controller (tomas the tank engine i think) is it the same thing? :)

This is a great site Andy and i back your decision to name and shame 100%.This is your site and people using it should abide by your rules instead of trying to get one over on you for their own personal gain.I will not be buying anything from them

Edited by endo kid

Bikespace does make a valid point (God I hate it when he's right :wacko: ) apart from the sponsorship part. I'm not interested in that and want nothing whatsoever to do with them. It's the principal of it. The actions of B&B were taking the p*** and taking advantage of the goodwill of this site. That is what has angered me so much (more so than any of the hack attacks or anything else that have happened)

The point has been made.

Topic closed.