Why Is There No Photos Or Results From Sheffield This Year?

07betarev3

last year there was photo and results from sheffield indoor why is there non this year???
Can confirm it was a footrest that snapped off. Unlucky night for Doug after a VERY promising start. Photos tomorrow when I get home and shedloads of video possible courtesy of The Geographically Challenged One.

Geeez give Andy a chance to get back home and put them up !

Andy is currently on a 4 hour train journey back to Aberdeen with a hangover no doubt. He will be sorting his photos out on the train so that he can simply upload them tonight.

I'm currently downloading almost 2 hours of video, which will take a long time to edit into decent sized video clips. There will be a few posted tonight with more to come tomorrow :biggrinsanta:

Highlights for me were: -

The atmosphere

The score card ladies :wall:

Marc Vinco on the push bike and last but not least

The trials riders...

Cracking night :bouncy:

last year there was photo and results from sheffield indoor why is there non this year???

:bouncy:

Once again folks are keen to forget that this site is run by one guy at his own expense and in his own time. He's making a 600-mile round trip just so that you lot can get your pictures - he's paying his own fare, paying his own accommodation, using his own photographic equipment, his own computer and his own phone bill to get these over to you and all you can do is complain that they're not up within fifteen hours of the event finishing?

Oh - and he texted the results over so that they could be posted on the live chat and the forums as soon as it happened. But maybe you thought he should be sending the entire scoreboard plus a breakdown of the sections with one hand whilst photographing the event with the other.

Maybe you fancy doing it all next year?

I was going to tear you a new one for this post, but I see there's no need...

(oh and The Geographically Challenged One - Lost again. I don't live anywhere near Aberdeen) :bouncy:

Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow - same difference as it's always p***ing down, freezing and full of mad Jocks :bouncy:

Fort William, Morar, Mallaig - same difference. Except when you're on a Beta with a tiny fuel tank and time is not on your side :wall: And I wasn't even hungover so double :biggrinsanta: It was a very civilised evening after you wussed out you girly, girl. :D

Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow - same difference as it's always p***ing down, freezing and full of mad Jocks :wall:

Fort William, Morar, Mallaig - same difference. Except when you're on a Beta with a tiny fuel tank and time is not on your side :biggrinsanta: And I wasn't even hungover so double :D It was a very civilised evening after you wussed out you girly, girl. :D

it wouldn't be the same without em :bouncy: