How To Dump Your Girlfriend - Yorkshire Style

Andy

That was a little harsh wasn't it? He went a little too far.

How can you say he went too far.. Who was the one pleasuring the boss with her mouth .. they dint go far enough, that was to just yorkshire could have been Radio 1 to the whole country... she deserved everything the little trollop !!!

How can you say he went too far.. Who was the one pleasuring the boss with her mouth .. they dint go far enough, that was to just yorkshire could have been Radio 1 to the whole country... she deserved everything the little trollop !!!

You didn't buy an engagement ring from Goldsmiths recently did you? :)

Ok, fair enough it was a reasonable thing to do :) , but this sort of thing happens on Galaxy all the time, they were playing 'Neil or no Neil' yesterday at about 5pm and the language was appaling so I'm told. it's a brilliant station.

Bob :)

If you're in Yorkshire, then it's either 105 or 106 Fm, I think there are two different radio stations on the two frequencies. By my reckoning Galaxy 105 is the best, but neither are really my kind of radio station really.

I expect you'll be able to listen online if you're into that sort of thing.

Bob