Bou Wins At Toulouse

kinell

Toni Bou won the first World Indoor trial last night beating Raga and Fujinami - not bad for his first time out on the Mont' <_<

Huh? The first world indoor round is tomorrow night in Granada, Spain. I know Octagon change things a lot, but usually not even they change countries at this short notice.

Well that score opens up a few questions doesn't it? Like the guy has been riding the bike for only a few weeks and hes already won the first 2 events he's ridden, and all the time we thought that the 4rt wasn't competitive indoors <_<

He must be some extraordinary talented bloke thats all I can say.bowdown.gif

on a cjb video one commentator said the 4rt is not competitive in indoors because the waythe 4rt delivers its power.

my view is ,because of the way the power is delivered ,its smoother than a 2t and less likely to spin, plus theres more torque, for my money the 4t engine is better

bad news is i sold my 4rt <_<

Edited by spud

When not riding trials, his hobby is fishing, every time his mum would ask his brother "where is Toni" he would reply "I seen him fishing"

Oh that's what is was, I heard he had a misspent youth and was always on his computer. Only later when he was in his teens did he caught phishing, You see, I heard he was the international mastermind behind a Internet phishing ring, gathering sensitive information such as passwords and credit card details, by masquerading as a trustworthy person or business in an electronic communication. I also heard he made so much money from these ill gotten means and that he wanted to ride a Mont soooo much, he bought the company!

Ah well, perhaps there was a more innocent explanation. :banana2:

Edited by Hughesy

HERE THEY COME.

i said all along when a few of the hot kiddies see the light and go over to the dark side things would change

could this be the end of ragas run of wins????

fugi won more out door rounds than him last year,THE END IS NIGH, THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING..